Thursday, October 20, 2016

Or If You Just Say That You Did

Madonna pledges oral sex for Clinton voters

"Madonna is pledging to perform oral sex on voters who cast their ballots for Hillary Clinton.

The pop queen, known for her shocking antics, made the remark Tuesday while opening for comedian Amy Schumer in New York.

“If you vote for Hillary Clinton,” Madonna told the crowd at Madison Square Garden, “I will give you a blow job.”

“And I’m good,” the 58-year-old “Like a Virgin” singer, an outspoken supporter of the Democratic presidential nominee, said to cheers from the audience.

“I’m not a tool. I take my time,” Madonna boasted.

Madonna has made a point of rooting on the former secretary of State’s White House bid, posting several pro-Clinton messages on Twitter."
Glenn Reynolds' take on this:
"I’m glad someone is standing up against Trump’s coarsening of the culture."
Here's my take: like everything Hillary, it's just another lie to get votes. OK, actually she was joking, warming up a Leftist crowd for a Leftist comedienne. ...or was she?

And then there's this:
Hillary Fixer Breaks Ranks: I Arranged Sex Trysts For Her — With Men & WOMEN
Stunning revelations of Clinton bag man!
Like Hillary says, she also has her "private positions"...

No comments: